What Is ApeX Protocol?(APEX)
ApeX Protocol is a decentralized and non-custodial derivatives protocol that facilitates the creation of perpetual swap markets for any token pair. They Protocol is a decentralized, non-custodial, permissionless, censorship-resistant perpetual derivatives protocol that enables the introduction of perpetual swap markets for any token pairs. The protocol allows users to relegate crypto derivatives on the Ethereum blockchain with no intermediaries involved while maintaining total control over their private keys.
Important Points Table Of ApeX Protocol
|Coin Name||ApeX Protocol|
|Circulating Supply||10,000,000.00 APEX|
|Explorer||Click Here To View|
|Website||Click Here To Visit|
How to Buy the Continental & Trade On Exchange?
Buying APEX Is Very Easy Task . Just Find Exchange Where APEX Available & Buy Through Your Credit & Other Altcoin .
Once You Purchased APEX. Now It Is Time To Store Your APEX Or Start Trading On Exchange .
Key features of the ApeX Protocol include:
(1) Fully permissionless cryptocurrency perpetual contract trading with leverage;
(2) Elastic Automated Market Maker (eAMM),
(3) Protocol Controlled Value (PCV).
On ApeX Protocol, users can
(1) Trade any Web 3.0, DeFi, Meme, or GameFi tokens on the derivatives market with 10X leverage;
(2) Create liquidity pools and add liquidity to any pairs;
(3) Purchase $APEX token via Bond program and stake to earn a high APR;
(4) Stake to earn $APEX government token and transaction fee rewards; and
(5) Trade NFTs & join ApeX NFT games.
$APEX is the native token of ApeX Protocol and serves the following utilities:
(1) Governance – Token holders can submit and vote on protocol governance proposals;
(2) Protocol Incentivization – Users can earn ApeX tokens through participation rewards and liquidity mining on the ApeX protocol;
(3) Staking – Users can stake ApeX Protocol tokens to earn rewards in tokens.
There is a maximum supply of one billion APEX tokens available. Of this amount, 23% is allocated to the core team and early investors, while the remaining 77% will be allocated to the DAO and will largely be used for participation rewards, ecosystem building, and liquidity bootstrapping.
Mission ApeX mission is to empower traders around the world by providing open and transparent financial tools that can help preserve and grow their wealth. The team is dedicated to drive financial inclusion and make crypto-derivatives trading more accessible.
APEX is the native token of the protocol with a maximum supply of 1,000,000,000, and will serve the following utilities:
- Governance: Token holders are entitled to submit and vote on protocol governance proposals.
- Protocol Incentivization: Users can earn APEX tokens through participation rewards and liquidity mining on the ApeX protocol.
- Staking: Users can stake APEX tokens to earn rewards in APEX tokens.
APEX token distribution is as follows:
Team and early investors: 23% of the total token supply will be allocated to the core team and early investors with a 12-month cliff starting from TGE followed by a 2-year linear vesting.
Core team & advisors (15%)
Early investors (8%)
Strategic DAO Allocation: ApeX Protocol remaining 77% will be allocated to the DAO and community. These include allocations for participation rewards, ecosystem building, and liquidity bootstrapping.
100% unlocked at TGE but tokens allocated to the DAO will be locked for 36 months; Trading, staking, bonding and other participation rewards are 10% unlocked at TGE with linear vesting over 48 months.
ApeX protocol will raise initial liquidity for its governance token via an Initial NFT Offering, where a total of 4580 unique Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs) will be issued and sold on OpenSea. The Initial NFT Offering will be conducted in two rounds: OG-Round and Public-Round.
20 unique ApeX NFTs will be minted and sold to whitelisted OG supporters. OG-Round NFT holders will receive ApeX tokens which are subjected to a 6-month cliff followed by a 6-month vesting period at a fixed exchange rate. In addition, OG-Round NFT holders will enjoy a lifetime 50% trading fee rebate.
4,560 unique ApeX NFTs will be minted and sold to public supporters. A Public-Round NFT holder’s address will also enjoy a lifetime 8% trading fee rebate as long as the address still holds the NFT.