About ManuFactory Airdrop
ManuFactory Airdrop is a construction and management game built in a sandbox. A state-of-the-art gameplay genre combined with the power of NFTs that brings a unique, high-quality experience never before seen.
ManuFactory is giving away a total of 500 BUSD to 5 lucky participants. Sign up for the giveaway and complete simple tasks to earn entries. A total of 5 participants will be randomly selected to win 100 BUSD each.
|Platform||Airdrop Ends||Max. Participants||Website|
|Binance Smart Chain||2022-04-30||Unlimited||Click Here To Visit|
Step No 1
Register for the ManuFactory Airdrop, by creating an account.
Step No 2
Verify your email & log in to your account.
Step No 3
Take part in the referral program and invite 3 friends.
Step No 5
Follow ManuFactory Airdrop on Twitter & like/share the pinned tweet and tag 3 friends.
Step No 6
Like/follow ManuFactory Airdrop on Facebook & like/share the pinned post.
Step No 7
Submit your details to the ManuFactory Airdrop form.
ManuFactory was designed with the idea of creating a universe where players could play with friends or random players and earn Tokens together.
The multiplayer is susceptible to changes as the game development keeps advancing, but its core concept of playing with friends/randoms will always be there. ManuFactory will have two styles of Multiplayer at the start:
- Contract Workers: You’ll be able to hire Random and/or Friends to help you automate, protect and collect resources. You’ll be the one who dictates how much a player earns by collecting in your lands, but you’ll always have to give up a minimum so that players may Re-Invest in tools that’ll help your land grow.
- Contract Owners: You’ll be able to give players lands you own and have them run them for you. Those players will have full control over hiring other players, the recollection processes, and the defense methods applied. But, you’ll be the one who sets the terms of the contract under certain pre-established conditions.
There’s a lot of things that we plan on adding to the Roadmap, but they want to give them proper structure and plan them well enough before we do. Here are some of the things we want to add and will do eventually.
- Guilds: They want to create a Guild system that will allow players to grow together.
- PVP and Guild Wars: We’re planning on adding some sort of PVP aspect where people can earn rewards by fighting or having better loot, but it’s too early to say.
- ManuFactory Universe: They plan on adding more features to the core game, and they also plan on adding additional games under the same universe all governed by the $MNFT token.
- **ManuFactory Club (**Still to be named) we will mint exclusive NFTs that will give players rewards by owning them and will also include rarity factors to make them more unique!
- Cross-chain: ManuFactory is planning on having assets in both the BSC network and the Polygon network.
- Survival Mode: Players will fight hoards of monsters and must survive until the very end.
Tokenomics and Lootboxes
ManuFactory’s governance token is $MNFT.
- $MNFT is planned to be released in the BSC network and Aurora network, which is earned by playing ManuFactory.
- We’re planning on releasing additional games in the ManuFactory universe which will also generate $MNFT.
- $MNFT is deflationary, which means that on a month-to-month basis tokens will be burned.
- Users of the Loot Staking feature will start earning a percentage chance of obtaining a loot box with an item of random rarity.
- Each day, at 00:00 UTC, every participating user will have a chance to obtain a loot based on how much percentage chance they have stacked. If a user does not win a loot box, they get more percentage chance added to their stack for the next day. If a user does win a loot box, their percentage chance stack gets reset, and they immediately resume stacking percentages again, for their next loot box.
- To participate, users would simply need to head to the Loot Staking area on the webpage and select how many $MNFT they would like to stake. The staking contract requires a small gas fee for using the Binance Smart Chain network, and the lock-up period is 24 hours, which means a user would be able to claim back their tokens at any point after a 24 hours period has passed.
- All items obtained from Loot Staking can be used to play the game or be sold in the NFT Marketplace.
- The amount of users’ daily percentage stack corresponds to the amount of $MNFT put up for staking, as described by the following table: