About Zoho Advertising
Zoho Advertising is a great way to fill this need by connecting your audience with Zoho products and helping them grow better. Become a Zoho affiliate, and earn rewards for driving sales. To help the customers succeed, we need to serve their business needs, which often lie beyond the scope of a single product. The Zoho Affiliate Program is a great way to fill this need by connecting your audience with Zoho products and helping them grow better. Become a Zoho affiliate, and earn rewards for driving sales.
Zoho Affiliate Program is perfect for industry bodies, trades associations, educators, website owners, industry influencers, Zoho customers and any business interested in promoting Zoho and getting rewarded for it. Get paid for driving sales by simply recommending Zoho. There is no annual limit on the commission you earn and no minimum sales requirement.
Quick Facts About Zoho
|Base Commission||15% per qualified sale|
|Payment Frequency||Upon Request|
|Cookie Length||90 days|
|Affiliate Manager||Click Here To View|
- Join for free. Earn commissions for qualified referrals.
- No limit on the commission you can earn.
- No minimum sales requirement.
- Generous 90-day cookie life.
- Your qualified referrals get $100 in Zoho Wallet credits.
- Take advantage of our large inventory of marketing assets.
- Get access to the affiliate dashboard. Easily track commissions and payouts, and create affiliate links to any Zoho webpage with our URL builder tool.
- Dedicated team to help you succeed.
How Much Commission can Earn?
For each qualified sale that you generate, you can earn 15% of the revenue Zoho receives from the sale in the subsequent 12 months, provided the referral stays with Zoho for at least 90 days. You will not be eligible to receive a commission for any subsequent purchases of other Zoho services the customer makes.
A qualified sale is the first purchase that your referral has made subject to the following criteria:
- The prospective customer had signed up within 90 days of first clicking on the affiliate link
- A qualified sale is made within 90 days from the date of signing up
- The customer is not an existing paid customer of Zoho
- The customer signs up in the same data center that you are registered in as an affiliate
For example: If your referral who is not a Zoho customer under any paid subscription plan purchases product A and stays with Zoho for 90 days, you’ll earn 15% of the revenue Zoho makes from the purchase in the subsequent 12 months. If the referral buys product B next, you’ll not receive commissions on product B.
When will earn commissions? What if the customer cancels their subscription?
You will earn commissions on each qualified sale after the referral completes 90 days as a Zoho customer. The commission will be paid to you based on the plan chosen by the customer.
- If a customer from a qualified sale is subscribed to an annual subscription plan, you will be eligible to receive commission for the whole year.
- If a customer from a qualified sale is subscribed to a monthly subscription plan, you will be eligible to receive a commission on a monthly basis for a period of one year from the date of the qualified sale. Note: If the customer downgrades to a free subscription plan or terminates their subscription within a period of one year, the commission will only accrue until the date the customer cancels or downgrades the subscription.
Customer is looking for a discount to purchase the Product
They do not provide any discounts to the customer, but if the customer has purchased the product using your referral link, then each of your qualifying referrals will earn $100 in Zoho Wallet credits in their Zoho account after they sign up, which they can use to purchase any new Zoho app.