About Nebula Protocol Airdrop
Nebula Protocol Airdrop is a protocol built on Terra that enables users to invest in narratives and strategies expressed through decentralized basket instruments called clusters. Clusters are smart contracts that manage a dynamic investment strategy.
Nebula clusters enable users to passively take part in an endless array of evolving narratives and algorithmic strategies by simply holding the cluster’s token – a redeemable share of a cluster’s underlying inventory.
Nebula Protocol is airdropping a total of 10,000,000 NEB to LUNA stakers. Users who had staked LUNA to Terra’s validators as of block 7169420, excluding those in the top 5 by voting power at the snapshot height, will be able to claim free NEB.
|Platform||Total value||Max. Participants||Website|
|Terra||10,000,000 NEB||Unlimited||Click Here To Visit|
Step No 1
Register for the Nebula Protocol Airdrop, by creating an account.
Step No 2
Verify your email & log in to your account.
Step No 3
Take part in the referral program and invite 3 friends.
Step No 5
Follow Nebula Protocol on Twitter & like/share the pinned tweet and tag 3 friends.
Step No 6
Like/follow Nebula Protocol on Facebook & like/share the pinned post.
Step No 7
Submit your details to the Nebula Protocol Airdrop form.
A cluster is a decentralized index that tracks a programmable allocation of assets. Each cluster is implemented as a smart contract that incentivizes users to execute rebalancing deposits / withdrawals in amounts that maintain its token balances in line with cluster’s target allocation.
A cluster issues tradable shares of its inventory called cluster tokens (CT), which are minted when users deposit assets into the cluster, and can be later returned and burned for a portion of the cluster’s managed holdings in the original underlying assets.
Nebula allows users to “invest in stories” through holding and trading various cluster tokens. Clusters express tradable narratives through their dynamic allocation of assets and, when combined, allow users to construct expressive portfolios with a richer vocabulary of investment theses and strategies.
Advantages of Clusters
- Maximizes Flexibility: Nebula is designed to impose as few restrictions on the potential designs of clusters as possible. This includes both the assets that are included in clusters themselves, as well as the logic and algorithm that defines how the cluster composition are rebalanced and managed.
- Minimizes Centralized Control: Traditional financial products rely on various middlemen to dictate how they are designed, managed, and adjusted. With Nebula, we aim to give those decision-making powers back to those that are actually using the protocol; the community. They will be the one who decides.
- Increases Index Maintenance/Adjustment Efficiency: Instead of relying on centralized parties to intermittently rebalance and adjust clusters, Nebula implements various incentive and other mechanisms to encourage the community to actively take part in maintaining the health of the protocol.
A user can interact with Nebula Protocol through one or more roles, described below.
A trader simply holds, or buys / sells various cluster tokens, and includes them in their portfolio to gain passive exposure to trading strategies expressed through the combination of clusters.
A liquidity provider deposits cluster tokens and UST in one or several liquidity pools recognized by Nebula Protocol and stakes their LP positions to earn NEB token rewards.
As opposed to clusters and indices being managed and rebalanced by centralized parties, Nebula instead implements multiple incentive mechanics into the protocol to encourage the community and the protocol’s users themselves to help maintain the clusters’ asset allocation. This allows for a significantly more transparent and efficient cluster maintenance.
The Nebula Token (symbol: NEB) is the governance token given as a reward to users for maintaining the liveness properties that keep the protocol operational. Actions that receive NEB tokens as rewards include:
- staking NEB tokens for voting power
- providing liquidity to cluster token markets
- successfully rebalancing clusters
The Nebula Token (NEB) is Nebula Protocol’s governance token and has the following functions:
- Polls: NEB tokens must be deposited to create governance polls.
- Staking: Users can stake NEB to vote on polls and earn NEB rewards.
- Voting: Users staking NEB receive voting power to vote on governance polls