About Liqnet Ico
Liqnet Ico is a cryptoexchange that aggregates liquidity from various platforms thus solving the problem of the splitting of users and their trading orders by forming a unified order book with the best market depth and prices. Thus, orders are combined and users can now make deals with best prices and minimal spread. LIQNET is a cryptoexchange, which allows to work with orders from many cryptoexchanges at once, combining their liquidity with the LEN technology (Liquidity Exchange Network).
The company LIQNET is registered in Singapore – a jurisdiction with one of the most stringent and advanced legislations in the field of ICOs. Compliance with the requirements of Singaporean regulators ensures the company’s reliable work not only on the local, but also on the international markets.
Liqnet Ico global strategy is strict adherence to the laws of the most stringent jurisdictions. This is the best protection for LIQNET’s customers, regardless of where they are located. The legal address of the main office of the company: 10 Maxwell Road, # 09-17 Maxwell House, Singapore (069113). You can learn more about the main members of the LIQNET team in the corresponding section of White Paper.
LEN collects and consolidates orders from the LIQNET exchange and from third-party sites into a single order book and makes them available for trading to all LIQNET clients. Users can make transactions at the most favorable prices with a minimum spread, and the owners of the LEN tokens receive special privileged conditions.
|Company Name||Liqnet Ico|
|Price||1 LEN = 1 USD|
|Accepting||BCH, ETH, LTC, ZEC, XRP, WAVES|
|Soft Cap||20,000,000 USD|
|Hard Cap||50,000,000 US|
Liquidity Exchange Network
LEN (Liquidity Exchange Network) is what makes our exchange unique. This mechanism allows collecting and aggregating buy/sell orders through APIs of 1,2…n exchanges located anywhere in the world and forming a unified order book.
As a result, our users get access to the single order book, in which they see both the orders of our exchange and orders relayed from other platforms. Due to the platform aggregating sufficient amount of liquidity of various tools, it is planned to implement trading of deliverable futures and options for those that have the highest liquidity.
LEN allows the LIQNET system to get an improved model from the standard model of market depth that offers added liquidity at the intersection of supply and demand.
- Ability to execute a big order at the best price (large market depth)
- Minimal spreads
- Ability to trade large volumes without the risk of shifting the market
- Best prices, minimal spreads, and the biggest volumes all in one plac
- Minimal volumes at the best price
- Larger spread
- When trading large volumes, there’s a chance to shift the prices on a particular platform
- The need to monitor several platforms
Benefits Of Token Holder
On the growing cryptocurrency market, our ICO may be one of the few options for investors to enter the cryptocurrency services and exchanges market through a finished elaborated project.
NAME LEN NUMBER OF TOKEN S63 746 032 LEN tokens TOKEN PRICE 1 LEN = $1
The Token Allows
- Purchase a discount on fees: one token gives a 0,5% discount on the sum of fees for one day. The discount is activated for 24 hours in the personal account immediately after the withdrawal of tokens or at a particular time. Increment size is 0,5%, the highest possible discount is 90%. The timing of the discount can be chosen in the personal account.
- Get access to the voting service to make decisions on the following matters:
- Choosing the trading pairs offered at the exchange: at first, one or two pairs will be available in the system, the token holders choose the first 20 pairs that will be added to the system after the ICO;
- Choosing the ways of spending 50% of attracted funds;
- Choosing trading pairs to be added in the future in addition to the pairs that will be added by the LIQNET developers;
- Increase of the exchange’s marketing budget;
- Increase of deposits on other exchanges to provide better liquidity for the LIQNET platform;
- Choosing additional sources of liquidity for LIQNET in addition to the ones added by the LIQNET developers;
- Buy-out of the tokens on our platform at current prices to support the demand for them thus evading low price token sales and, therefore, the access of users to ultra-high discounts in large volumes, which can lead to a drastic decrease of the volume of the exchange’s fees.
How LIQNET differs from other exchanges
Liquidity for the LIQNET exchange is collected both by classical methods and by a separate mechanism based on the LEN technology of our own design. The LEN mechanism (Liquidity Exchange Network) collects and consolidates LIQNET exchange clients orders and orders from third-party platforms into a single order book and makes them available for trading to all LIQNET clients.
What is the LEN technology?
LEN is a mechanism that allows you to collect and aggregate data on buy/sell requests through an API from a variety of cryptoexchanges located anywhere in the world and form a single order book.
LEN aggregates orders into a single stream, so users can make deals at the best prices with a minimum spread.
LEN allows the LIQNET system to obtain from the standard depth model an improved model with additional liquidity at the meeting point of supply and demand.
As a result, LIQNET users work with a single order book, in which both the orders of the clients of this exchange are presented, as well as retranslated orders from other sites.
To ensure the security of user data and tools, we implemented the following protective measures:
- – two-step authentication;
- – system of replicated geo-distributed servers with the possibility of scaling;
- – geo-distributed array of hot, conditionally hot, cold wallets, as well as addresses with a multisignature for each cryptocurrency;
- – a background clearing system that checks the correctness of current balances and I/Os between full cross-sections, and when a discrepancy registers a dangerous state, it transfers funds to cold wallets and multisignature addresses.