What Is Glide Finance?(GLIDE)
Glide Finance is a Decentralized Exchange / Automated Market Maker, Yield Farming, and Staking platform running on the Elastos Smart Chain (ESC) that aims to accelerate adoption of the Elastos ecosystem by acting as a source of liquidity for users and the projects built on it. We’re invested in building a strong foundation with GLIDE token as a governance token, diverse farms, a built in bridge, and more features down the line.
Important Points Table Of Glide Finance
|Coin Name||Glide Finance|
|Explorer||Click Here To View|
|Website||Click Here To Visit|
How to Buy the Continental & Trade On Exchange?
Buying GLIDE Is Very Easy Task . Just Find Exchange Where GLIDE Available & Buy Through Your Credit & Other Altcoin .
Once You Purchased GLIDE. Now It Is Time To Store Your GLIDE Or Start Trading On Exchange .
Glide Finance exchange is a set of smart contracts based on Uniswap V2 that allows any combination of two tokens to be swapped.
Deposit your assets into liquidity pools to earn trade fees and support the growth of the Elastos ecosystem.
Earn GLIDE tokens for liquidity mining and staking, or earn other tokens by supplying GLIDE to special partnership pools with other projects building on Elastos.
Elastos is a multi-chain ecosystem, which provides secure, fast transactions with extremely low transaction fees. The Elastos Smart Chain is one of many components included in the Elastos SmartWeb, a fully decentralized internet where users are the owners of their own identity and data.
Glide Finance have chosen to build as early-movers on Elastos to support the growth of the ecosystem, and include novel features that merge decentralized finance (DeFi) technology with decentralized identifiers (DIDs).
To use Glide Finance , you will need either need Elastos Essentials (download here), a MetaMask wallet connected to the Elastos Smart Chain, or a multi-chain wallet that supports adding custom networks (such as TokenPocket).
Elastos Essentials (pictured below) is the ecosystem’s mobile super wallet and includes important features such as decentralized identifier (DIDs) support and cross-chain functions, which are used to move ELA from the Elastos mainchain to the Elastos Smart Chain. We recommend Essentials for users who wish to interact with Glide on their mobile devices.
For desktop users or users experienced with decentralized finance applications, MetaMask is recommended. MetaMask by default only supports the Ethereum network. However, when you connect MetaMask to Glide, it will automatically configure MetaMask to work with the Elastos Smart Chain. To add manually, use the follow network settings:
Glide Finance Token swaps on Glide (based on Uniswap V2) are a simple way to trade one token for another via automated liquidity pools. Deviations between the trading price of assets on Glide and external sources such as centralized exchanges create arbitrage opportunities for traders and allow the price of assets to track market-wide averages.
When you swap (trade) on the exchange, you will pay a 0.25% trading fee, of which 0.05% is returned to liquidity pools as a reward for liquidity providers and 0.2% is converted into ELA and shared with GLIDE holders through the Dividend Pool. None of this fee will go to a treasury or developer fund.
How to Swap
- Connected wallet (MetaMask, Elastos Essentials, or other with custom network support)
- Some (less than 1 cent) ELA for gas
- 1.First connect to Elastos with your MetaMask wallet by clicking the Connect Wallet button on the top left. MetaMask will ask your permission to switch networks.
- 2.Go to “Swap”
- 3.Choose the token you want to swap from by clicking on the “From” token, a window will pop up to select the token with your balances
- 4.If the token you’re looking for is not in our default list, you can add it by entering its address in the search box, and an option to add it to the list will appear
- 5.Once you have selected your “From” token, select your “To” token the same way
- 6.If you haven’t approved the tokens yet, you will be prompted to approve them. Click on the “Approve” button, and your wallet will ask you to confirm the approval. This may take a few seconds in the network to approve.
- 7.Once “Swap” appears enabled, you can click swap, your wallet will ask you for your permission.
- 8.You will see the “Transaction Submitted” screen when your request to swap has been added to the chain’s mempool. To check on the progress, you can click on “View on explorer”, or view the activity link in your wallet.