About Convex Finance
Convex Finance is a platform constructed to enhance rewards for CRV stakers and liquidity companies alike, all in a easy and clean to apply interface. Convex goals to simplify staking on Curve, in addition to the CRV-locking machine with the assist of its local fee-incomes token: CVX.
Convex Finance is airdropping 1% of the entire deliver to numerous veCRV holders. A picture became taken on April 23rd, 2021, at block range 12296676 wherein numerous veCRV holders as stated withinside the under article on the time of picture and customers whose veCRV became used to vote to whitelist Convex Finance agreement for a complete of 1% of CVX deliver are eligible to assert the airdrop.
|Platform||Total Value||Max. Participants||Website|
|ETH||1% of the total supply||Unlimited||Click Here To Visit|
Step No 1
Register for the Convex Finance Airdrop Airdrop, by creating an account.
Step No 2
Verify your email & log in to your account.
Step No 3
Take part in the referral program and invite 3 friends.
Step No 5
Follow Convex Finance Airdrop on Twitter & like/share the pinned tweet and tag 3 friends.
Step No 6
Like/follow Convex Finance Now, everyone can become a Airdrop on Facebook & like/share the pinned post.
Earn CRV with a better boost
Deposit your Curve LP tokens to earn Curve trading fees, boosted CRV and CVX tokens. Boost is pooled from CRV stakers so you do not need to worry about locking yourself.
Put your CRV to work
Stake and earn additional CRV on top of CVX tokens and Curve trading fees.
Stake CVX and earn more
Stake your CVX rewards back into the platform and earn platform fees.
How it works
- Deposit any amount of CRV tokens into ConvexStake
- Receive cvxCRV tokens in exchange for providing CRV
- Receive a share of the total CRV rewards
- Earn Curve platform trading fees
There will be a 16% total platform fee with 10% going to Convex Finance stakers, 5% going to CVX stakers, and 1% going to harvest caller. The 1% to harvest caller is to reimburse gas for calling contract functions to gather and distribute rewards to rewards contracts.
- 10% to cvxCRV stakers, given as CRV
- 5% to CVX stakers, given as cvxCRV
- 1% to harvest caller, given as CRV
Convex allows Curve.fi liquidity providers to earn trading fees and claim boosted CRV without locking CRV themselves. Liquidity providers can receive boosted CRV and liquidity mining rewards with minimal effort.
If you would like to stake CRV, Convex lets users receive trading fees as well as a share of boosted CRV received by liquidity providers. This allows for a better balance between liquidity providers and CRV stakers as well as better capital efficiency.
Convex has no withdrawal fees and minimal performance fees which is used to pay for gas and distributed to CVX stakers. CRV stakers and liquidity providers also receive liquidity mining rewards in the form of CVX.
Convex for CRV Stakers
Convex Finance rewards CRV stakers with a share of the boosted CRV on the Convex platform making it an ideal destination for those who wish to stake CRV whilst remaining liquid:
- Earn a share of the Convex platform fees in CRV
- Earn trading fees from the Curve platform (3CRV)
- Receive liquid cvxCRV allowing anyone to exit their staked CRV position
- Receive CVX rewards
- Claim veCRV aidrops such as EPS (airdrop distribution will be done to the best of our abilities. Will require cooperation.
Convex for Liquidity Providers
Convex allows liquidity providers to earn trading fees and claim boosted CRV without locking CRV themselves. Liquidity providers can receive boosted CRV and liquidity mining rewards with minimal effort:
- Earn claimable CRV with a high boost without locking any CRV
- Earn CVX rewards
- Zero deposit and withdraw fees
- Zero fees on extra incentive tokens (SNX, etc)
- Rather than staking cvxCRV, users can also choose to contribute to the Sushiswap liquidity pool cvxCRV/CRV.
- Users can then stake the SUSHI LP token on Convex Finance to receive a separate pool of CVX rewards for providing liquidity to others to enter and exit convex CRV ecosystem via the cvxCRV token.
Using Convex Finance
Convex Finance operates using the Ethereum blockchain. You’ll need an Ethereum wallet, such as Metamask, to interact with the dApp. Once you’ve got your wallet setup, head to Convex Finance. From there, you can navigate to different sections of the website and interact with Convex Finance.