Bnox.gold Airdrop (BNOX) is a digital currency with a 100% gold deposit on the Ethereum blockchain. The mission of BNOX is to combine the advantages of public blockchains and a regulated environment, thus creating a stable asset for the economy. BlockNoteX is a digital asset with a 100% gold deposit on the Ethereum blockchain. The company behind BNOX is BlockBen, which is regulated within the European Union. BlockNoteX and WhiteBIT are giving away a total of 1,750 BNOX and 10 BSO to lucky participants. Create an account at WhiteBIT, complete simple social tasks and submit your details to the giveaway form to win the rewards.
|ETH||1,750 BNOX + 10 BSO||KYC for users is NOT a requirement||Click Here To Visit|
Step No 1
Register for the Bnox.gold Airdrop, by creating an account.
Step No 2
Verify your email & log in to your account.
Step No 3
Take part in the referral program and invite 3 friends.
Step No 5
Follow Bnox.gold Airdrop on Twitter & like/share the pinned tweet and tag 3 friends.
Step No 6
Like/follow Bnox.gold Airdrop on Facebook & like/share the pinned post.
Crypto Thrills Casino Encourages Responsible Gaming
BNOX is a digital asset that has a 100% gold deposit. The issuing company is regulated within the European Union and the gold deposit comes with a regular audit. A 100 BNOX is equal to 1 gram of gold.
KYC process – safety comes first!
Every client who wishes to send, receive or keep BNOX in his/her own Ethereum Wallet must undergo a KYC process. Then, the address of the wallet must be attached to the Client profile, thus getting licensed on the Ethereum blockchain (whitelisting). To trade on exchanges the KYC process is not necessary.
Gold is under the owner’s name
The gold deposit is stored in 0.9999 fine investment gold. Physically it is stored and insured in Zurich. The gold deposit is registered under the name of the owner as a part of our Client Protection Principles (CPP).
BNOX is fully integrated to the BlockBen system. The BlockBenPay Wallet creates opportunity for receiving and transferring back EUR to the Client’s bank account, thus ensuring FIAT gateway for BNOX.
The business model and fees of BNOX were created to be sustainable, thus providing high-level Client security (CPP).
Damage control provided
Due to the Client Protection Principles (CPP) there is a possibility for damage control if the Ethereum wallet gets compromised or the digital key necessary for login is lost. In that case, the Clients must immediately report the damage on the following email address: [email protected]
Bnox.gold Clients with BlockBenPay’s digital wallet can easily exchange their BNO into BNOX and use it on Ethereum’s blockchain with a few simple steps.
- Log in to your BlockBenPay Wallet and add your Ethereum address* to your profile.
- Select your wallet and enter the amount you wish to transfer to your Ethereum address.
- We add 0.5% transaction fee when changing BNO to BNOX, which will support the community and the BlockBen platform.
- After confirmation the entered BNOX will appear on your Ethereum address (finishing the transaction depends on current load of the Ethereum public blockchain).
How to transfer BNOX on Ethereum?
You can buy BNOX on the platforms of our exchange partners by trading digital assets for BNOX.
- When you plan to send or receive BNOX on Ethereum, the first step is to confirm that both parties – the sender and receiver – added a valid Ethereum address to their profile in our BlockBenPay Wallet.
- If you are the sender, please enter the recipient’s address, and enter the amount you wish to send in your Ethereum wallet.
How to change BNOX to BNO?
It is important to know that currently changing BNOX to BNO is only possible through a hot wallet. This means that the BNOX on the trading account must be transferred to a hot wallet first, and from there we can convert the BNOX back to a BNO in our BlockBenPay digital wallet.
- Make sure that the external ETH address (hot wallet) from which you will transfer BNOX is added to your Profile in the BlockBenPay wallet under ‘Settings’.
- Log in to the exchange partner account and navigate to the ‘Withdrawal’ page. Enter the Ethereum address of the BNOX account copied from the hot wallet, then enter the amount of BNOX to be transferred. With this, BNOX was withdrawn from the exchange partner account and transferred to the hot wallet.
- As a last step, open the account held in the hot wallet, click on the BNOX token, then send the desired amount to BlockBen Treasury Account’s ETH address (0x805b25cab927026c36912aef574743dbef0e19b0). The BNO will appear in your BlockBenPay wallet within 1 day.*