About Bent Finance (BENT)
Bent Finance Through staking and farming, the decentralised financial platform Bent seeks to assist users in increasing their curve returns. The platform was developed by and for the community, hence it is community-driven.
Bent runs on the Ethereum blockchain and makes use of smart contracts to maintain security and transparency. Users who stake their cryptocurrencies on Bent can receive rewards in the form of extra tokens.
Users can also provide liquidity to several decentralised exchanges and profit from their investments by engaging in farming. Overall, Bent provides people with a simple and convenient way to interact with the fascinating world of decentralised finance and potentially generate sizable returns on their investments.
Bent Finance Coin Price
|Coin Name||Bent Finance|
|Source Code||Click Here To View Source Code|
|Explorers||Click Here To View Explorers|
|Twitter Page||Click Here To Visit Twitter Group|
|Whitepaper||Click Here To View|
|Official Project Website||Click Here To Visit Project Website|
BENT Price Live Data
How to BENT
Like CVX, BENT has been developed by an “anon team” and is more or less to CVX what CVX is to CRV, this is how it works:
- Anon will deposit stables to Curve but not “stake in gauge”
- Instead of staking these Curve LP tokens in Convex, they stake them in BENT which yields out all of the Convex rewards they would have received by directly staking on Convex minus 17% (more on this below) plus this yields a healthy amount of BENT, which will make up for and more than the 17% slash. Keep in mind this system is emulated from convex which itself takes a 17% clip from crv deposits.
- Anon can also stake in the DAI/BENT pool on Sushi Swap for happy rewards or participate in BENT staking or CVX staking.
- CVX staking will be used to vote on the Convex Gauge and controlled by the BENT stakers.
- 100M Max Supply
- 50% Curve LP Rewards, rewarded pro-rata for the CVX received on Bent Finance
- 20% Liquidity Mining, distributed over 4 years for BENT/DAI SLP
- 8% CVX Staking, distributed over 4 years
- 2% Airdrops, more to come on this..
- 0.5% Floating Liquidity
- 2.5% Seed Investors, 3 month cliff then 12 month vesting
- 12% Team, 3 month cliff then 18 month vesting
- 5% Treasury, 3 month cliff then 18 month vesting
BENT Token (BENT)
- Stake BENT to receive a share of platform fees
- Staked BENT holders will be able to vote on the Convex Gauge
- BENT is minted pro-rata for each CVX that is claimed by Curve LP’s on Bent Finance
- BENT/ CVX mint ratio reduces for every 100K BENT minted
- As 50% of BENT tokens were minted at launch, the opening ratio is 10 BENT per CVX
Staking and Farming
Staking and farming are both possible on Bent Finance, where users can stake their cryptocurrencies to receive returns in the form of more tokens. Users can also engage in farming by lending money to decentralised exchanges, where they will receive a return on their investment.
Powered by the community
Bent Finance was founded by and for the community. This indicates that the platform is decentralised and uses smart contracts to run on the Ethereum blockchain, assuring security and transparency.
Users may be able to significantly boost their curve returns and profit from their investments by using the staking and farming functionalities.
Bent Finance provides a simple and convenient way for people to interact with the decentralised financial world. It is simple to use and navigate, making the platform a great choice for beginners and experienced users alike.
Finally, Bent Finance is a decentralised financial platform that gives users the chance to stake and farm their way to higher curve returns. The platform was created by and for the community and is democratic, open, and safe.
Bent Finance has grown to be a well-liked option for both new and seasoned users by giving people an easy method to participate in decentralised finance.
Bent Finance is a fantastic choice for anyone wishing to learn more about decentralised finance and take advantage of the opportunities it provides because it has the potential to give big returns on investments.
What is Bent Finance?
Bent Finance is a decentralized financial platform that allows users to stake their cryptocurrency and participate in farming to potentially increase their curve returns. It is community-driven and operates on the Ethereum blockchain using smart contracts.
How does staking work on Bent Finance?
Staking on Bent Finance involves locking up cryptocurrency for a period of time in exchange for rewards in the form of additional tokens.
What is farming on Bent Finance?
Farming on Bent Finance involves providing liquidity to decentralized exchanges and earning returns on your investment.
Is Bent Finance secure?
Yes, Bent Finance is a decentralized platform that operates on the Ethereum blockchain using smart contracts, ensuring transparency, tamper-proof transactions, and a high level of security.
Can anyone use Bent Finance?
Yes, Bent Finance is accessible to anyone who has cryptocurrency and wants to participate in staking and farming.