About Baby Alvey
Baby Alvey project has been created by a team that really loved the functionalities of native Alvey Chain project. So, the team of Baby Alvey decided to launch it to support Alvey Chain and holders of Baby Alvey as well.
Baby Alvey is a low-tax community driven BEP-20 token that aims to support AlveyChain itself. Main utility of This is to support both Baby Alvey and Alvey Chain holders by doing reflection to them.
It’s a reward token that rewards you with $wALV. By holding the token you get the rewards. Main utility of Baby Alvey is to support both Baby Alvey and Alvey Chain holders by doing reflection to them.
|Coin Name||Baby Alvey|
|Source Code||Click Here To View Source Code|
|Explorers||Click Here To View Explorers|
|Twitter Page||Click Here To Visit Twitter Group|
|Whitepaper||Click Here To View|
|Official Project Website||Click Here To Visit Project Website|
Low Tax: 3%
Every 1% deducted from trades is converted into $wALV and distributed to baby holders and 2% is goes to the marketing.
SAFU Badge means that the project cannot be manipulated by the developer to hurt investors and gain an unfair advantage over them. SAFU badge will be given to KYCed projects that meet below specifications and ownership held by SAFU Developer.
As you know, at PinkSale we take the safety of our investors very seriously. We hate scams and rugpulls and, because of that, we have built many features and tools for you to be able to make informed decisions as to whether a presale is worth investing in or not.
Scrolling through the list of current and past presales, you might have noticed that several projects have a KYC badge next to their names. This brief article is designed to explain what that means and what it entails for all stakeholders.
If you’re looking for an audit service, please contact one of the following services. Note: PinkSale only provides audit badges to presales that have the audit report from partners. Contact @babypinkpink on Telegram for adding the audit badge. It may take up to 24 – 48 hours so please contact us as soon as possible.
Fee & Taxation
Buy Tax (Total): 3%
Sell Tax (Total): 3%
PINKSALE tokenomics are designed with long-term value creation in mind. They believe that great things take time to build properly and that success will require long-term commitment from the team. This is reflected in the tokenomics here below:
- Total Supply: 100,000 PINKSALE
- Team: 16% of total supply, vesting 33 months, starting from month 13.
- Marketing: 8% of total supply, vesting 23 months, starting from month 4.
- Advisory: 6% of total supply, vesting 12 months, starting from month 4.
- Private Round: 8% of total supply, 10% at TGE, 20% on month 2, month 3, month 4, 30% on month 5.
- Public Round: 4% of total supply, 30% at TGE, 35% every 2 weeks.
- Rewards: 40% of total supply, spread out over 8 years.
- Ecosystem: 12% of total supply, vesting 23 months, starting from month 4.
- Exchange Liquidity: 6% of total supply, 50% at TGE, 50% for future listings.
Phase – 1
- Baby Alvey project establishment
- Getting authorization from Alvey Chain owner
- Smart contract coding
- SAFU & KYC & Audit
- Social media channels launching process
- Pre-fairlaunch marketing
- $bALVEY token launch
- Fast track listing on CoinMarketCap
- Fast track listing on CoinGecko
- Trending on AveDex
- Testing bridge to Alvey Chain
- Whitelist registration for Baby Alvey NFTs
- Baby Alvey NFT Marketplace testing
- Marketing for cross-chain feature
- First CEX listing
- Sponsorship and partnerships
- Baby Alvey NFTs minting
- Adding features to Alvey bridge
- Baby Alvey NFT Marketplace launch
- Marketing for Alvey bridge
- Enabling cross-chain NFT staking
FAQ Of Baby Alvey Coin
Where I Can Find Baby Alvey Whitepaper?
You Can Find Baby Alvey Whitepaper By Clicking Here.
Where I Can Buy/Sell Token?
You Can Buy or Sell Balancer Token On Some Popular Exchange For Example – Binance.
What is Circulating Supply Of Token?
Circulating Supply Of Baby Alvey Token Is N/A eUSD.